Tuesday 21 October 2014

3rd grade (A & B) ... SONGS OCTOBER

3rd grade students,
Here you have the songs we are learning this month, so you can watch the videos at home and practice.
Enjoy!

EVA & ANA


______________________________________________



In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight


 TIMON & PUMBAA sing 'in the jungle the mighty jungle"



HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES & TOES


Exercise yourself and stay fit 
by performing this version of 'head, shoulders, knees and toes'



DEM BONES (the skeleton dance)
Our Halloween song!

24 comments:

  1. i like english CARLOS REYES 3B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THE SONGS OF ENGLISH - Classe peixos llanterna 3B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos Reyes
    ..3B

    ReplyDelete
  5. we like the video about the jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE ENGLISH!!!Aina

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love inglish david 3rB

    ReplyDelete
  8. m'agradegn les cançons i el angles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i Love music
    mainem is nora

    ReplyDelete



  10. I love this song, and my name is Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  11. ME HAVE LIKED THE FOUR SONGS, LEANDRO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. in the jungle the mighty jungle it is my favorite song
    Victor ibañez 3rA

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love in the Eva
    te estimo!!!!
    mi name is Lucia 3rA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the song in the jungie the mihty jungle
    lucia 3rA

    ReplyDelete
  15. y love of ana - irune 3b

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the song in the jungle. Elia 3rb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are very happy to read all your comments. Thank you very much.
    We love you too guys!
    (EVA & ANA)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,my fevorit song is in the jungle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy songs inglish it veri happy DAVID 3rB

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love SCHOOL LA FALGUERA! David 3rB

    ReplyDelete
  21. my favorite sing is in the jungle the migty jungle and the vidieo of the iaia - helena de 3rb

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like the sing in the jungle Andrea 3rB

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love english Andrea 3rB

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the class of Ana Andrea 3rB

    ReplyDelete